I'm pleased to announce that the Edgartown shop is once again OPEN! We can't wait to see you again and we ask that you follow our safety guidelines when you visit the store.
Here is a rundown of our current procedures:
- Anyone entering the store is required to wear a mask.
- There is hand sanitizer at the door for you to use before entering the store.
- Customers are asked to maintain a 6 foot distance from other shoppers and staff members while in the store.
- We are allowing 2 parties or 4 customers in the shop at one time (this can be 2 parties of 2, for example). We may ask you to wait outside while another party finishes up.
- Please browse with thoughtful intention as all touched items must be sanitized.
- You may try on jewelry in the store. If you choose not to purchase an item, it will be cleaned with alcohol or placed in a UV sanitization box before putting back on display.
- We offer touchless payment methods.
- Customers may exit through our rear entrance to minimize contact with entering customers.
- Our staff is regularly sanitizing high-touch areas.
- If you would like the store all to yourself, please call us to book an appointment to visit before or after hours. We will be happy to accommodate you.
- For customers that prefer not to enter the store at all, we will continue to offer curbside pickup and delivery for the foreseeable future. Just about our entire selection can be found online at stefaniewolf.com.
Please call us if you have any questions or special requests. We will do everything we can to assist you!