This one was a sample for the MAD Museum in New York a couple of years ago-- very shimmery and beautiful! Every fifth tile I've included a duo of shimmering glass crystals. There are 7 ways to wear this beautiy:
- Wear as a long necklace
- Wear long with a "flapper knot"
- Wear doubled as a 30" necklace.
- Wear as a wrap bracelet. This will wrap around your wrist about 7-8 times.
- Wear tripled as a 20" necklace.
- Wear as a choker (4 times around your neck), each strand will be about 15 inches long.
- Tie the knot. See my knot demo at the end of the video posted here.